Title: Expiration Date Deleted Scene 100% Real
By: Philip OnBread
Most dramatic death in tf2.
If you are using headphones, mind lowering the volume a bit.
yr favourite “female-positive” porn star james deen is a rape apologist
it’s almost like porn has the ability to minimize people’s perceptions and attitudes towards sexual assault or ~~~~something~~~
report bluepeepswhiteydragon theyre harassing and stalkfollowing a few tumblr users and just generally being a shithead
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Some more advice that I have no right to give. I’m serious about the Stephen Silver advice though- he’s the man.
so i watched scott pilgrim vs the world again last night and the fact that im still picking up on things that i never saw before astounds me, like in this bus scene after the fight with matthew patel there’s a fucking bokeh filter on the front of the camera so when ramona is on screen all the out of focus bits are rendered as little “x”s and scott’s bits are little love hearts but when scott asks ramona if they’re dating now there’s a little ding from the bus as ramona’s turn to hearts like omg
the amount of attention to detail edgar wright puts into his films is absolutely baffling to me
haha sorry to show up to your house unannounced but uhm haha you unfollowed me?? haha im sure it was a mistake, may I come in?